Automobilist, in cooperation with Scuderia Ferrari and Keep Fighting Foundation, has created a series of design posters to capture one of the most historic moments of Formula 1 history, and Michael Schumacher’s favourite and most crucial victory: his title-clinching win at Japanese GP with his Ferrari F1-2000.
This Unique & Limited poster, strictly limited to 500 examples, celebrates this extraordinary accomplishment while honoring Michael Schumacher’s 50th birthday. It shows a tense scenario foreign to current F1: a pit-stop with refueling. The extraordinary top-down view allows to the beholder to enjoy the pit-lane theatre in all its frantic yet methodical beauty, studying the role of each pit crew member. Together, the mechanics work like an orchestra, synchronised to support Michael Schumacher's road to victory in Suzuka.
It took our team of specialist artists, technicians and designers several months to complete. By using our signature state-of-the-art techniques of composing 3D models and digital photography – and for the first time 3D scanning – we created an image of perfect quality with awe-inspiring detail.
- Unique & Limited Edition, exclusively limited to 500 pieces
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- By buying this product, you donate to Keep Fighting Foundation, a non-profit organisation founded by Michael Schumacher's family, life-long friends and colleagues
*Frame not included.