Marking the 70th Anniversary of the first race ever held - the British Grand Prix™ at Silverstone on May 13, 1950 - Formula 1®in collaboration with Automobilist presents the Collector’s Edition Poster that blends the past - with all FIA Formula 1® World Champions since 1950 listed out on the poster, the future - a rendering of the Formula 1® car in the next few seasons, based on the new technical regulations, and the present - a commemoration of 70 years celebrated through silver embossing running through the poster.
May 13th 1950 was a sunny spring day at Silverstone and a crowd of around 120,000 packed into the former military airfield to watch what was officially called the Grand Prix of Europe, although it also incorporated the title, British Grand Prix. The sport, since then, has come a long way. Developed exclusively for the F1® Print Store, the poster has been designed using our state-of-the-art graphic modelling process and printed on high-quality paper with rich colours that won’t fade over time.
- Exclusively limited to only 700 pieces, uniquely numbered
- Limited Edition featuring hot-foil silver embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Formula 1® Official Licensed Product
*Frame not included.