The Ford GT40 was designed in the 1960s specifically to beat Ferrari, so they say, and beat Ferrari is exactly what the car did – but its impact on motorsport ended up being far greater than either company anticipated. In 1966, the Mk.II version of the car dominated the 24 hours of Le Mans, finishing first, second and third and it continued winning the race for the next three years. This Ford GT40 poster depicts the yellow-coloured Alan Mann Racing Ltd. GT40 driven by Sir John Whitmore and Frank Gardner in ‘66.
To reflect the GT40’s prestige, we’ve only produced 1000 limited edition prints, on high quality paper stock.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant colour reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labelled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | 24H Le Mans
*Frame not included.